About Me

My photo
HI Publishers, Authors, Fellow book reviewers, I'm Nadine and I'm a book-reviewer AND random blogger. If you have a book that needs a third party insight, I'm your girl. Or if you'd just like some shameless blog/book promotion. You can contact me via email [stellargurl93@aim.com] and we can set something up!

Monday, September 15, 2008

Did i not put up Number 7 yet?

"When the well's dry, we know the worth of water"
Benjamin Franlkin


why i choose this quote.
i kinda felt unappriciated earlier to day so i guess this one totally fits into my day. lol. but this is a good one cause we need to learn to not take advantage of what we have. we need to give thanks more to everyone, especially for the litte things in life. because, it is the litte things that make the world go round.

0 comments:

 
Template by freetemplates.blogspot.com