About Me

My photo
HI Publishers, Authors, Fellow book reviewers, I'm Nadine and I'm a book-reviewer AND random blogger. If you have a book that needs a third party insight, I'm your girl. Or if you'd just like some shameless blog/book promotion. You can contact me via email [stellargurl93@aim.com] and we can set something up!

Sunday, January 11, 2009

On My Door Step VI

I totally "borrowed" this from The Story Siren. On My Door Step is just another name for In my mailbox, a topic where you share with everyone, on Sunday, what you books you got during the week. It can be a book you borrowed, bought, or one you found on your door step. I thought I'd join in on the fun, when I can.





The Luxe by Anna Godberson.
Thanks to Tasha.











My Fair Godmother (ARC) by Janette Rallison
Thanks to Brooke Taylor







10 comments:

LisaMay said...

Oooh I really want to read My Fair Godmother. Let me know if it's good! :)


Lisa May
http://lookatthatbook.blogspot.com

Alea said...

Both of those books have such great covers!

Test said...

I read The Luxe the other day and it was awesome. My Fair Godmother looks good, too!

Shalonda said...

I have The Luxe, but still haven't read it. I'm looking forward to reading both of these.

And happy birthday!

stargirlreads said...

Heppy Birthday!!!!

Bookworm said...

Oooh I really want to read My Fair Godmother!

Sarah Woodard said...

The Luxe is amazing.
I want to read My Fair Godmother, badly.

Shooting Stars Mag said...

Haven't read The Luxe, but MFG sounds fun!

-Lauren

di said...

I really liked both of these. We actually posted our LUXE review this past friday, and FAIR should be up in the next few weeks.

~bella aire~

nadine said...

Lisa May--Welcome to book blogging

Alea--I know what you mean

Lauren--I've been waiting for The Luxe for a while now so I'm pretty excited.

Shalonda-- Thanks for the B-Day wishes.

Stargirlreads--Next year we'll have to get some authors together and have like a contest joint B-Day party thingy.

Bookworm and Sarabear9789--Janette Rallison is actually giving away a copy at her blog. I think it ends this Wednesday.

Shooting Stars Mag--I'll let you know what I think.

Not So Closet Geeks--Can't wait to read it.

THANKS FOR THE COMMENTS!

 
Template by freetemplates.blogspot.com