About Me

My photo
HI Publishers, Authors, Fellow book reviewers, I'm Nadine and I'm a book-reviewer AND random blogger. If you have a book that needs a third party insight, I'm your girl. Or if you'd just like some shameless blog/book promotion. You can contact me via email [stellargurl93@aim.com] and we can set something up!

Saturday, April 11, 2009

New Blog on Campus

IN NIKKI'S HEAD

This is a blog created by Polo.Pony totally dedicated to Meg Cabot's Being Nikki, the sequel to Airhead. If you are a fan of Airhead, this is a blog you'll want to visit. There's going to be guest posts, reviews, and CONTESTS!!.

Speaking of which, the first contest is already up.
Polo.Pony is giving away a copy of Airhead and an ARC of Being NIkki. This is not one you'd want to miss!
LINK

1 comments:

Amanda said...

I haven't read Airhead yet but the site sounds really cool.
Thanks for letting us know!

 
Template by freetemplates.blogspot.com