La Femme Readers
Eleni
La Femme Readers is a book review blog that mainly focuses on Young Adult but sometimes I veer of into Adult Fiction as well. I also have author interviews, fun giveaways and try my best to keep my followers updated on all the amazing up and coming YA book releases.
What drew you into the book blogging world?
The main reason I joined the book blogging community was to share my love for reading with others. The blogging world is a great way to network with individuals who share the same passion with me.
What's your favorite part about book blogging?
I love pushing my limit on how many books I can read, I try my best to have at least 1-2 book reviews a week. Also again, the relationships that I built with a lot of the bloggers.
Who's your favorite author?
Oh boy, I have so many! Here are a few: Simone Elkeles, Stephenie Meyer, Cassandra Clare, Maggie Stiefvater, Jennifer Brown, etc.
What kind of fiction are you into? or are you a nonfiction reader?
I love YA fiction, especially Urban Fantasy and Supernatural. I'm especially intrigued with vampire books :) Um, as for non-fiction I don't normally go for that genre.
If you could change your name what would you go by?
Hm, interesting question. I kind of like my name, Eleni, it's already unique, well unless your Greek then it's common lol.
IF you could have an AWESOME super power what would it be?
I'd love to manipulate people's minds, I mean who wouldn't want to get everything they want? :D
What is your guilty pleasure?
Korean Pop Music haha - I know random right? I don't know what their saying most of the time but I just love the beats...and they are pretty catchy! Google G Dragon or Big Bang :) They're awesome!
Why should I visit your blog?
I think it would appeal to YA lovers and I'm sure I have some cool giveaway going on at the time :) Also, I'd greatly appreciate it :)
And.. anything else you'd like to add?
Thanks to Nadine-Stella for giving blogs the chance to promote themselves, you asked some great questions!
------------------------------------------------------------
Don't forget to visit Eleni at her blog!
If you're interested in being feature on Introducing...YOU email me or leave a comment with you're email and I'll get you set up.
ALTER KHALSY
1 year ago

7 comments:
Very nice interview!
Awesome interview :)
Wonderful interview on a wonderful blogger with lots of words to inspire.
What a great interview!
I enjoyed reading it!
Congrats Eleni =)
Great interview. Eleni's blog is always such a treat!
Thanks everyone, mwa!
Great interview!! I enjoy Eleni's blog =)
Post a Comment