Lauren's Crammed Bookshelf
Lauren
Lauren's Crammed Bookshelf is a book review blog that features reviews of YA/ Adult novels, contests, and interviews with authors.
What drew you into the book blogging world?
The main thing that drew me into the blogging world was being able to discuss books with others.
What's your favorite part about book blogging?
Hmm, there are so many different things about book blogging that are my favorite. Though, if I had to pick just one, I guess it would be getting to find out about so many different books that I would have no clue about if I didn’t blog.
Who's your favorite author?
SO MANY authors are my favorite author. Though, I guess my current faves would be Lauren Oliver ( Everyone just has to read Before I Fall this March! It’s ah-mazing!), Kristin Cashore, Richelle Mead, and Sarah Dessen.
What kind of fiction are you into? or are you a nonfiction reader?
I’m into any type book that’s under the YA fiction genre basically.
If you could change your name what would you go by?
Great question! I would pick Rosalie not because of Twilight, but just because I adore that name. It’s actually the name I choose for my confirmation name.
IF you could have an AWESOME super power what would it be?
I would pick being able to read minds. Since it would make so many things easier. Though, I would probably hate the blunt honesty that come with it.
What is your guilty pleasure?
Books and watching reality TV shows that I would never admit to watching if some asked me if I did.
Why should I visit your blog?
Because it’s fantastic, duh! LOL, no, you should visit it because I tend to review a bunch of YA literature- the little and well know- that will appeal to YA fans, interview YA authors, and almost always have some type of contest running.
And.. anything else you'd like to add?
Thanks so much for interviewing me, Nadine-Stella! I loved the questions!
------------------------------------------------------------
Don't forget to visit Lauren at her blog!
If you're interested in being feature on Introducing...YOU email me or leave a comment with you're email and I'll get you set up.
ALTER KHALSY
1 year ago

2 comments:
Great interview! I love Lauren's blog :)
Fantastic interview Nadine! Lauren's blog is wonderful =)
Post a Comment