About Me

My photo
HI Publishers, Authors, Fellow book reviewers, I'm Nadine and I'm a book-reviewer AND random blogger. If you have a book that needs a third party insight, I'm your girl. Or if you'd just like some shameless blog/book promotion. You can contact me via email [stellargurl93@aim.com] and we can set something up!

Saturday, March 14, 2009

I Heart UR Blog II


I received the I Love Your Blog Award from MAGGIE over at Musings of a Fledgling Writer and Bean Bag Books. Thanks a lot Maggie.  This is really great, especially since I haven't been posting much lately. (Sorry about that guys!) Now I get to Nominate people. Yay!

My Nonimies
Hope's Bookshelf
Korianne Speaks
Steph Su Reads
Mrs. Magoo Reads
Serene Hours
Shalonda's Blog
The Not So Closet Geeks

Don't think it just stops at you getting nominated. Here's what you've got to do now:
1) Add the logo of your award to your blog.
2) Add a link to the person who awarded it to you.
3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4) Add links to those blogs on your blog.
5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.

5 comments:

Mrs. Magoo said...

Oh my gosh, thank you so so much!!!

Shalonda said...

Thanks so much! You're a sweetie.

Thao said...

Thanks Nadine. I feel so loved : )

Steph Su said...

Aww thanks for the nomination Nadine! I love you blog too! :)

di said...

Sorry it has taken me so long, but thank you so much!

 
Template by freetemplates.blogspot.com