Yay. So I figured it really wasn't fair of me to make you guys wait TWO WHOLE WEEKS, then make you guys wait some more before I finally started the process of picking a winner. So I decided I'l start AND finish RIGHT NOW.
So here's what I did. Instead of writing down all the names like I did last time, instead I used Random.org. I typed out everyone's names, as many times as they got extra entries and such. (Which if there was a contest for the most recruietment or extra entries, Steph Su would totally have it on lock!) But anyways, after I typed out all the names, I pasted in here and had them give me a random list. There were a total of 82entires, including extras and such so I went to the homepage, and typed in 1-82 for them to give me a random number. and the lucky number was 55.
TO SEE IF YOU WERE NUMBER 55, CLICK HERE!
So NUMBER 55, you have 2weeks(since it took me 2weeks to pick a winner) to get in contact with me. If for some reason you've lost my email address (which is at the top of my page by the way) and don't get to me on time, a new winner will be chosen.
So a GRAND CONGRATS to NUMBER 55 and thank you so much FOR ALL WHO PARTICIPATED in the contest. If you weren't a winner, you can still enter for one of FIVE COPIES OF KISS ME, KILL ME AND KISSES AND LIES and come back Monday for another CONTEST!!!

4 comments:
Is the list to click here to find out if your winner supposed to link to Books Are Life Blog or is that just my computer. None of things to click on are working.
Haha really? I didn't know I "recruited" so many people. But that was fun. Thanks for the opportunity to win The Season, and what a neat way to announce the winner. =P
I am so confused. Lol, so then who won? o-o
Megan--yes it is. that's the winner's blog.
Steph Su--lol. yea, like 10people said they entered through you
Diana Dang-- the winner was BookLuverForever. her blog is Books are life
Thanks for entering guys!
Post a Comment