About Me

My photo
HI Publishers, Authors, Fellow book reviewers, I'm Nadine and I'm a book-reviewer AND random blogger. If you have a book that needs a third party insight, I'm your girl. Or if you'd just like some shameless blog/book promotion. You can contact me via email [stellargurl93@aim.com] and we can set something up!

Friday, March 27, 2009

The Season Contest Update

Hey Guys!

I guess this might be the time to tell you that it looks like I'll only be able to post like once or twice a week? In case you already haven't noticed. 

But anyways, moving on.. To tell you the truth, I haven't even started to pick a winner for The Season by Sarah MacLean. It was such an AWESOME contest though and I had a GREAT turn out so there are A LOT of names to put in the "hat" and extra entries to add to that hat so it's taking me a while, especially since I haven't started yet. (slap on the wrist moment).

But I'll try and start soon, especially since the contest for Kiss Me, Kill Me and Kisses and Lies is ending soon. GO ENTER IT RIGHT NOW IF YOU ALREADY HAVEN'T. LOOK FOR THE LINK ON MY LEFT SIDEBAR!!! AND TELL ALL YOUR FRIENDS!!!  It looks like I'm getting a pretty good turnout but I'd LOVE LOVE LOVE for it to end up like the one of The Season. 

On more contest news. I'll have another one up on monday, hopefully, or as soon as I edit/do last minute changes to the post. 

Other than that, if you have any question or anything just send me an e-mail and i'll get back to you.

0 comments:

 
Template by freetemplates.blogspot.com